Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Q&A with Eduard Koller Photographer

Q: Are you going to shoot the PRIDE PARADE today?
No, I didn't go to the pride march on Saturday - had a conflicting appointment. However, I managed to get to the pride fair at Seattle Center yesterday, and a took a few shots

Q: What camera do you use?
I'm using a Canon EOS 5D (sometimes with a backup Canon EOS 20D) with mostly 2 lenses: a 17-40mm f/4L wide angle, and a 70-200 f/2.8L IS for telephoto.

Q: Where were you on the Solstice Parade route?
I photographed the parade from different angles - at the beginning, from the proximity of the main stage, then I moved to different locations on the itinerary.

Q: What is your favorite 2006 Solstice snap and why?
One of my favorite shots from the Fremont fair parade is the one you've chosen for the blog. I feel it reflects best the spirit of the parade...

Q: What will you do differently next year?
Next year I'll try to get earlier, to photograph more from the preparation stage - I believe I missed quite a few nice shots... Also, I'll try to have more business cards with me - this time I ran out of them pretty quickly.

Q: How did your Fremont Summer Solstice Parade experience compare to previous years?
Comparing to the previous years, I believe the 2006 parade was the more artistic, ever - some of the painted people were fabulous.

Q: What do you think of the Seattle Times Photo/Audio slideshow?
The Seattle Times Photo/Audio slideshow? It doesn't have enough content to allow me to have an opinion about it -other than it doesn't have enough content :-)

Hope I answered your questions - if you have more, please feel free to send them my way.

Best,
Eduard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home